So all of these musings boil down to a very few guidelines for learning…
1. Pay attention to what you are doing.
2. Go slowly. Give yourself time to pause and assess between repetitions.
3. Do LESS than you know you can do.
4. Challenge yourself just a little bit at a time. Set obtainable goals.
5. Focus on EASE. Remember – struggle is optional.
6. Do many repetitions. Each time do things just a little bit differently.
7. Let go of striving. Let pleasure and joy be your guides to learning.
8. Play. Explore. Try things many ways.